Synthesis Tilt Recliner
The Synthesis Tilt Recliner (V4) builds upon BRODA’s legacy of comfort and reliability to provide the fullest range of positioning features in a more progressive design.
New aesthetic and styling options suit a variety of preferences and fit the facilities of today and tomorrow.
New adjustable wings provide individualized upper lateral support.
BRODA’s unique Comfort Tension Seating® system provides pressure redistribution and air flow for increased sitting comfort and support.
Featuring up to 40° of infinitely adjustable seat tilt and up to 90° of infinitely adjustable back recline, as well as Trendelenburg positioning, the Synthesis provides safe and comfortable positioning without the use of restraints. Front pivot seat tilt helps maintain a forward line of sight, enhancing socialization and engagement.
Offering outstanding benefits for both patients and caregivers, the Synthesis is ideal for:
– Improved posture, oxygenation, feeding, and overall comfort.
– Fall prevention and safe patient handling
– Accommodating hyperextension
– Changing incontinence products without transferring from the chair
– Decreasing patient fatigue and postural deviations reducing the use of restraints
• Individuals requiring Moderate to Advanced levels of nursing care.
• Severe Agitation and Involuntary Movement such as Huntington’s Chorea (with the addition of HSP Padding Package)
• Hospital and Acute Care